Thursday, August 30, 2012

High and dry in AZ.

Well, there's better times to go to Az rather than in the Summer, but when the call comes for family, I'm there. Sure it get's hot, but the early bird get's the worm. Luckily I have motivated friends that are as down to get their grinds in as much as I am. It's different than the last time I was out, mainly because alot of folks actually grew up. They've learned to let the shit slide off the plate to make room for more optomistic entrees, and have learned that you just can't worry about every one of our high school buddies that are still on that same destructive path that they were when we were all dumb kids. They are actually reveling in the solid love that comes from like minded, possitive, and optomistic friends that have become more of a family. Sure there have been some casualties. Some good folks that just won't let go. But life's too short to try and figure out, or even associate with the low-lifes that they can't seem to shake. I had the same hang up, and I am not in the least bit perfect, but I work at being a better soul, everyday. Unfortunately, there are some that I need to just wave "good bye" to, and keep on living for the 'STOKE'. So goes another chapter of this element called my life, and I am secure to know that the following chapters will be a brighter story. Thanks Litos' and Forjan for the photos...