Thursday, December 16, 2010

Get Out!! Experience The World!!

I'm so glad that I took a chance at getting outside my bubble, and went out and experienced what's beyond the horizon. I've surfed the icy shores of Oregon, climbed the frozen cascading waterfalls of Colorado. Witnessed the amazing sunsets of the Arizona desert, and hiked the Mayan temples of South America. I've snowboarded unchartered full-moon lit runs of the back-country of The Crested Mountains of the Front Range. I've fly fished the White Rivers of Aspen country. I've done so much in my life that I never would have had the pleasure of experiencing with being able to let go of the grip of my security blanket, and stayed in my nest. None of these things took alot of money, but a need to experience life outside of the norm, and break free of the daily routine. You can always come home and get a job, so why wouldn't you at least try it? I guarantee you won't be dissapointed. Freedom is only a word until you take advantage of it.