Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Love What I Do....


I love doing tattoos, and I love giving them to the people in my life. This is a tattoo I did for a friend of mine in Colorado. The more I do, the better I get. Today I'm gonna' do some color work on an pre-existing tattoo that is dedicated to my son. He is my everything, and I wish they made all the colors that could represent the possitiveness he brings into my life. And when the love of my life gets home, she'll get some ink herself that represents the happiness she brings to our relationship. This is not low life activities, but an expression of who we are, and a dedication to the things that mean the most to us. I am a canvas painter, and well educated artist of many mediums, but skin is a medium that is hard to master and takes alot of skill and commitment to the dedication of my art skills. This is eternal, and I love it.