Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Great Morning....


I got rained out on the concrete work today, and was kinda' bummed to not get the Q/P finished. I went to check my e-mail and received a message that made me smile. Here's what it said...





Dear Wrex, Trey has had a rough couple weeks battling pneumonia, and two weeks prior, a stomach flu. So tonight after getting home from urgent care, I was laying with him reading the comments on his page, and I read him yours. He looked at me and said,"Mom, I really like Wrex". It was neat!! He had just had an IV in his arm the last three hours and had a huge smile on his face when he said that. I just had to share this with you. Thanx for the support you and Kim give him!!


-Stacy
Above is a picture of Trey winning the high air contest at Gromfest, with his cash prize in hand!! "Yeah Trey!!!"