Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Best Thing About Knowing Good Folks, Is Bringing Them Together....


So I get a call last night from my old friend Chet, and he says he's in town with the Nikey team, and he wants to skate some DIY and rip it in the South. I had to warn him of the grey cloud here in Oxford, and that I have a good group of friends in Memphis that are pouring and creating their own path.

So I quickly start sending messages to the Trife Street dojo to get the ball rolling. This morning the two finally hooked it up, and the session will be going down in some of the ghettos of the cultural mecca. 1st stop, The Spot....Then some epic street spots. If you know Chet, you know this adventure is gonna' be chopped full of hillarity and beer. Yeah, I think he's gonna' like gettin' Trife...

Look for local spots in the new Nike promo, cuz' they wouldn't have a Spot, if it wasn't for the hard work the Trife boys put out, and the efforts of a community coming together for a common goal..